.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

07 November 2005

from the day i saw you, i really wanted to catch your eye

yesterday i got lost
in long talks and warm eyes
light brown
flecks of fire from the dancing sun
full visions of full lips on my neck
and manly hands
on the small of my back:
chocolate with butterscotch attached.
withstanding wants of him to emulate my jealousy
i desired to repeatedly hear
the answer to:
"why me?"
(its wishful thinking for me to think its me)
i feel like it's a dream
i'm get lost in the chestnut skin
and the dark cider colored eyes
i'm hypnotized
and that trance brings out
every nurturing, giving, caring fiber in me
i have never been so concerned
about the wellbeing of another
not sharing my blood
ugh
i have woven such a tight web of mistakes
gimme last november back: "young lc, so when are me and you going on a date?"
all i can do is laugh about it and learn.
in the future: never pass on the opportunity given
you will live to regret it
and witness what could have been.
i feel myself falling
and from the deepest pits of my soul,
i'm sending up a wish :
"please bring me someone that will pick me up."




Baby, baby baby from the day i saw you
i really really want to catch your eye
Something special bout you.
I must really like you.
Cause not a lot of guys are worth my time, no.
Ooh baby, baby, baby.
It's gettin' kinda crazy.
Cause you are takin' over my mind.