.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

02 November 2005

i *heart* my friends

i heart my 3 1/2 friends (1/2 rotates)

first my LS, my #8: hot tamale who listens to my problems on aim like every day. the only person who gave me a chance and the person who helped me to become who i am. from size 14 to size 8. zero to hero, she was my friend and now she's my sister for life.
my tail: spring tide as young as she is she is there for me. she says what i cant say and does the things i cant do. clearly my more social half and still puts up with me when i complain.
kriss/maryland/ct: best quotes ever at the best times. helped the asshole in me come out. yeah he's responsible for my little change this year. i cant imagine 2005 without him. he single handedly made my whole summer.
ajm/the "special" twin: i cant even use his damn line name because i swear we act like we dont know each other in public (if you all pay attention he's the only one i fake hug LOL but you might catch the sideways glances and acknowledgements from across the room). holds me down like NO OTHER. i'd do anything for him because he has seen my WORST side and he STILL is there for me. he's even shrinked me and diagnosed me. such a brilliant man with a wonderful temperment. my special twin because he's like... me just perfected. he makes the most sense out of anyone i know. the temperment of a king, the strength of a warrior... i really look up to him.


i love you all. :o)