.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

27 October 2005

vacation

i didnt go to class today. yesterday was pure awful in sooooooooo many ways. so i talk to my old friend: maryland. he came through with the pep talk. so i need to stop living life on a timer. that's my problem i live life on a timer and try and force things when i need to go with the flow. dammit i was cool in april. so i need a damn vacation (maryland when you going to invite me down? LOL) i need to just stay in bed alllll day, go eat my fav foods, take a HOT bath, do my toes put on my silk pajamas (yes i have some and they are wonderful) and get back in bed. how about i go to a black sand beach (yes that's still a dream of mine) black sand on honey skin just sounds so beautiful right now. i hate the weather right now. it's not helping me. i am just going to chill out this afternoon until i can get myself up to go to work. i havent had this feeling in a long time.