.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

14 November 2005

the white flag

the battle is lost. i gave up. i had to sacrafice something very dear to me but it had to be done. i was getting in too deep and rather lose myself i just gave up. somehow i thought it would go my way. somehow i thought i could sway ideas and thoughts. it just ended up not being my time. its okay. i just never wanted something so badly. in my mind i think i also convinced myself that things were different that what they were.


When I hold you close and we dance
So I’m almost certain….
In some altered reality
I am your man
But..


mixed signals.