.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

21 January 2006

saturday night fever

i am no party girl. i go out and drink two drinks tops and get a little tipsy. my version of tipsy is that i find a little bit of rhythm and i say 'i'm drunk' a lot. yesterday my neos came out. if you want to see the pics... you gotta be my facebook friend. sorry. now that i have no more sorority duties i have the overwhelming desire to not be home. unfortunatly i have nothing to do. i have no boo so i cant just catch a movie or watch a dvd with them and tonight is most defintly a cuddle material night. also, there's no parties really. so i'm chilling i guess. the one time i dont want to be in here i am in here. its cool. i got my party on last weekend. this evening i went out with my homey to eat n park and came home. i know i keep annoying him because i keep calling him to whine about me being bored. i feel bad because i KNOW im annoying him and i KNOW he wants to put me in a headlock when i do that. but he's my homey and i love him to death and i know he'll get over it. alas, i am here. i might just put on my new silk pink victoria's secret pjs and watch sex and the city. i'm up to season 6. orrrr i will pop in "the best man". anyone know where i can find "the wood"?