.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

14 January 2006

this is spiteful... yet funny

(click to enlarge)
stolen from the diary of a mad blogger
hey.. if you cant laugh at yourself then everyone else will. the mess is funny. especially the pay now pledge later. if you an AKA lately... thats how you gotta do it. i already told you all i got beef with my org so if you send me hate mail about this i am going to laugh at you. I love AKA with all my heart, made mad sacrafices for my chapter but the people in power and some LOCAL Sorors I have encountered are awful... i'll save that for another blog because they aint ready, wait no... im positive in 2006...