.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

11 January 2006

on my grown ass woman shit

i handed in my audit and minor forms. i am officially graduating with a B.S. in Mathematics (fuck a B.A....) and a minor in business and dammit i almost have minors in philosophy and information systems management. what does that mean? ya girl will have a hot job eventually. if she can pull it out, she'll be a fire actuarial scientist persuing a career in mathematical cryptology and working for the FBI, the CIA or some other government agency. lets just say i'm on the road to do big things. i am on the road to meeting people like me too. i am happy. i love myself, i love my life, i am a fortunate assed bitch. and only ONE PERSON IN THIS WORLD KNOWS HOW FORTUNATE I AM and thats my mother. i havent even met ANYONE i love enough to share. my next goal is to stop being a negative person. and you know what? i'm going to be able to do it! just like i'm going to have a 4.0 this semester. 2006: the year of a grown ass leah with a new attitude.