.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

12 January 2006

the microsoft empire

Me: i don’t like athletes
The Jock: I know this
Me: i was just reminding you
The Jock: thats probably the reason u never dated me
Me: you never came at me right
Me: you always caught attitude with me
The Jock: whatever i always came at u proper open doors and everything
The Jock: cause u gave me that attitude
Me: no i didn’t
Me: i acted like you was my homey
Me: not like i was trying to date you
Me: maybe thats not what you wanted
The Jock: i know
Me: was i supposed to make it easy?
The Jock: no dude wants that from the girl he trying to get with
The Jock: yeah lol
The Jock: naw you made it real hard
Me: its not easy because i am mad special
The Jock: i know this
The Jock: ur more then special ur beautiful
Me: you have to put it work
Me: bill gates didn’t get rich overnight