.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

18 January 2006

muddled, exhausted thoughts

i went to bed at 3 am.
i woke up at 7:47 am when i set my alarm for 8.
my mother was beating on my window because she locked herself out.
oh mother... its hard waking up 10 minutes later when sleep has been interupted so i sleep until 8:20.
i need to shower... mother has a doctor's appointment so she's showering... (yes we only have one shower! we have 1 1/2 baths: i'm keeping it real.) i have to rush the one and only thing that will wake me this morning.
i make it out by the required time... the weather has changed. its cold. lemme bring out my long white frosty the snowman coat.
on the bus i am listening to keyshia cole. this chick has had every feeling about a man i have ever had and wrote a song about it. love you shoulda had my back! oh and let's not forget this jewel:
if you be cool wit me.Y ou'll see, that I'm all you need and all that you dream and never would leave, you'll be right by my side forever. Swear to God we'll grow old together, then reality would be you and me

and all those other BS feelings chicks sometimes feel. thankfully i'm over it but its good to know someone else in the world felt that way.
i decided i will not type cusswords anymore. anyone that knows me knows i dont cuss in real life but lately... i find some words slipping out that arent quite lady like.
i also need to chill out on this "I'm conceited" crap. i'm so darn humble its ridiculous. yeah i love myself but i am not feeling myself to the extent that i feel i am better. i like people seeing hunble, sweet leah and not the conceited ass AKA.

anyway, on the bus in the midst of "guess what? nigga i'm leaving you" (keyshia cole still) i realize i am a whole hour early for school. damn... so here i am blogging. i really had nothing to blog about. other than the fact that valentine's day is bs and i already did a blog about that. i actually saw the cutest, most sweet and thoughtful thing in my friend's room from his gf. i was mad impressed... regardless, those are the kinds of things that i like to see for valentine's day. not red roses and candy. gimme a letter or a real card! okay, okay... i wont valentine rant anymore but darn it, i have no valentine AGAIN. LOL. i think i have wasted enough time today. its time to do lesson plans. did i say i was so tired my chest, ears and eyes are all burning... i need sleep.