.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

19 November 2005

saturday night fever

i am sitting here. dead tired. i didnt get any sleep last night and ran around all day. so i am left looking at the 3 quarter moon and the planets and stars contemplating. i have someone [a friend] in my life right now that is so great in so many ways. its so interesting because its like i cant help but do things for them. i have never been like that before. like i really cant resist making them happier or see them smile. its the craziest thing to go through especially since i'm not in a relationship with them. i dont mind though. they give me a lot more than most other people have. they will sit and talk to me when i need it, chastise me when i need it and not make me feel like an outcast for all my nerdy faults. its a very interesting phenomenon. i am delving into a realm of unknown. unknown and uncontrolled feelings but like i said before i pretty much gave up on all romantic feelings. i proved it to myself on friday night that i can detach myself. i'm glad. it finally has happened and now i dont have to run around with the "another sad love blog" anymore. LOL. life is interesting now.