.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

21 November 2005

new horizons?

i got this buddy who was tired of looking at my scuffed white euro timbs. so he bought me some mustard colored leather chukka cut timbs. i am a timberland boot fanatic. i have 6 pairs now. i really dont wear tennis shoes too often but i definitly do timbs. i am so amazed that my newest buddy not only noticed my timb affection but got me some. thats kind of hot. i dont even see them too often. we talk a lot because i am so busy and occasionally in the evening he'll get me and we'll chat. i am liking the fact that i am making new friends. the fact that he got me some shoes really impressed me too. i am not a material chick at all and i really do try to make folks happy. i really spend more money on others than i do myself and i'm happy that i'm not super fixed on money. on the rare occasion that someone does get me something i am always floored. i really decided to look at him little differently than i was before. before i was kind of caught up somewhere else but since i've decided to leave certain friendships as friendships and not want anything more i am kind of seeing my new friend as a potential. AND... he's accessable to me. they said it would happen.