.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

24 March 2006

this one is deciated to:

all my sexy men on their john legend/pharell.

my friend told me its gay for men to wear less loose pants. i dont think its gay at all,its soooo sexy and clean looking. i am a fan i tell you! my future guy friend (who doesnt exist yet) is going to wear quirky tee's and nice pants. he's going to have his own style. bump that baggy stuff. there's a kappa whose style i absolutely ADORE. i mean i'm a chick and i'm jealous of how fly his style is. men, you all need to take more pride in how you look. i need you to be fresh, not ashy, not smelly, keep that hair shaped and most of all have a nice sense of style. you will NEVER step out with me looking bad on an outting. i went to the movies with my homey once (no romantic involvement mind you) and he wanted to walk in front of me because i was nicely dressed up and he wasnt. well dammit... stay on your toes homey. i just need to note that my hmey is super fresh, i just caught him off guard LOL.

okay the moral of this story is: an fly, fresh guys in my area wanna go shopping with me? lol