.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

10 March 2006

forgive me father...

i have a confession to make. i've become one of those chicks who squander away money on clothing. when i get bored i go to the mall. i spend lots of money on lots of things that i dont need. i have two dresses just chilling that wont see the light of day until at least may. i got some shoes in november that wont come out until after that may holidays (memorial/labor day). i have crazy amounts of accesories and i cant even fit all my shoes in my closet. i have ridiculous amounts of gloves and even a couple hats. i have more jeans that i'll ever need. i am filling up my closet and my mother's and i still aint done. i got summer clothes in storage but i plan on buying more summer outfits. did i mention that i don go anywhere? i am a damn hobbit. so tell me why i am clothing obsessed... is this my way of compensating for something? am i insecure? do i need to hide something? am i trying to hide my average face with above average outfits? am i trying to attract a flashy man? whatever it is... it needs to stop. in spring 2004 i wore flats and casual outfits everwhere. i even wore tennis shoes. today i havent bought a pair of tennis shoes since summer 2003. someone pray for me...