.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

09 March 2006

admissions

1. when i'm walking down the street and i know there's nothing but me and passing cars i sing as loud as i can.

2. i'm an antisocial introvert. i joined a sorority with hopes that it would help that. instead its caused me to become more of a recluse.

3. i am secretly too giving.

4. i hate my butt and my nose.

5. i love my thick legs.

6. i wish i were taller.

7. i wish i were darker.

8. i wish i got more attention from the guys i'm attracted to.

9. sometimes i think i dont because my look isnt right.

10. i am very negative.

11. i am too loving.

12. i care too much, i give too much.

13. i'm poor but my dad's not...

14. i'm spoiled as hell.

15. i like my hair but lately i wish it were longer.

16. 2005 taught me what it felt like to be jealous... 2006 taught me to get over it.

17. i'm happy i have someone to hold me now.

18. i dont bless my food because i forget.

19. i talk to God as i walk.

20. i'm afraid of the dark

21. i beleive in ghosts

22. i'm afriad i wont get a job

23. i think my prayers are unheard

24. i can be reckless

25. i'm a romantic

26. i dream of a man taking me out on a movie date one day

27. this weekend was great but dammit... i wish i hadnt destroyed the illusion. feelings aint the same.

28. in 2006 i feel better than i have in a long time

29. someone owes me a lot of money but i told them to forget giving it to me because i dont have time for the bullshit. i dare them to try and weasle back into my life. i'll just remind them of what they did...

30. i should have bought my homey's prepaid legal.

31. i got a lot of chicks on limited facebook profile. i wonder if they notice.

32. i'll never mess with another greek

33. i dated someone just to see if i could make myself like them because it seemed right to like them. then their true colors emerged and i no longer gave a damn.

34. i think i need a thug.. its official. my neo recommended it to me.

35. i hate women

36. i love a chocolate man

37. i love a nerdy man even more with glasses and vingtage tee's on their john legend.

38. i hate my feet, they're ugly.

39. i no longer care.

40. I LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!