.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

21 March 2006

i'll never sit in the back of the bus again

1. i was sitting in theback of the bus which is higher up. i happened to be next to the middle door. this man decides he is going to bring in all the clothes he owns to the laundromat to wash them and then proceed to transport them on the bus in torn comforters. the piles blocked me in my seat:



2. i was sitting in the back of the bus and this chick of the clear persuasion gets on the bus. she sits next to this woman. i have my headphones on then i notice that the other woman of the chocolate persuasion is petting the other woman and unbraiding her hair. then this little boy keeps looking at her, sits on the step and talks to her talking about she's too old for him because he's 18. i was getting this creepy feeling like they would all get off the bus and proceed to have a "household of three" experience. they were gross looking too...

3. i was sitting in the back of the bus and this guy taps me as i am listening to my ipod. he asks me how many songs i have on there. i tell about over 800. he says "you dont have my cd on there do you?". i give him the blank face. he proceeds to tell me everyone in his family sings and as though i dont beleive him he starts to sing about pittsburgh. i put my headphones back on and the clear people start moving away, clearly scared.

4. i was sitting the back of the bus and smelled piss... people piss in the back of the bus.

5. i was sitting in the back of the bus watching these kids pet and tongue each other down. i wanted to tell them to get a room because they were directly in front of me but their seat was perpendicular to mine. why must you do that shit on the bus?