.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

28 January 2006

foolish/unfoolish

Yesterday:
See, when I get the strength to leave

You always tell me that you need me
And I'm weak cause I believe you
And I'm mad because I love you
So I stop and think that maybe
You can learn to appreciate me
Then it all remains the same that
You ain't never gonna change
See my days are cold without you
But I'm hurtin while im with you
And though my heart can't take no more
I keep on running back to you

Today:
Glad to wake up every day without you on my brain

No more waiting late up at night
No more havin' to fuss and fight
I'm proud to say that I will never make the same mistake
No more thinkin' about what you do
There's no more of me runnin' back to you