.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

16 August 2005

ramblings of the sleep deprived .i.e. an insomniac

when i got home from new orleans i had a long talk with my dad. about what? i feel like he left me alone in my situation and sometimes it's not fair. he's so easy going and i wish i could be like that, i should be like that because we are alike. between work and that, and other things i havent had much time to squeeze in sleep. you'd never expect it though because i just toss and turn in bed. my mind is full of thoughts, its crazy. i wish i had a way with my words to make my thoughts flow onto paper. recently my friend started sharing their writings with me and i must say i really enjoy hearing it. i cant listen to what everyone writes but theirs is so different. its calming and cool... laidback and relaxing. see, they dream too but they harness their dreams and put them on paper. and thats what i need to do. i get lost in thought at work, at school, everywhere. i wish i could apply what i see in my head to what i describe and then be able to share it with someone i care about. this blog has really opened my mind up a little. i never thought i'd ever want to journal my dreams but i do. i think that if i can put it on paper it will take the edge of the desire to act of them because some of them are unattainable. the problem with being a dreamer is that you imagine things that cannot happen. so yeah. i have been in bed since 6 am thinking about this. this summer has been so interesting, its really shown me some things about me. some things i really love and something i despise.