.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

11 August 2005

the stolen greek blog


i swiped this one off miss crimson's blog (support her be owt line). okay so when i went to regionals i met some homethug alphas hailing from the first state below the mason-dixon line (i aint naming no chapters or schools). they were in my face talking "haaaaayyyyy so-rorrrr, you ain't got luv for frat??? can we get a picture so-rorrrrrr???" i mean really, he would have been better off trying to be on some green beret miaka type stuff. like he was really feeling calling me soror and stuff. if memory serves me right one had his labret pierced. they were in the hilton lobby at 4 am with sunglasses on. all the rest of the alphas were in the party, smutting out random chicks or dead ass drunk in the lobby (my future secret had retreated to his room after my ls and i whipped he and his dean's tail at spades... well in my mind we won. LOL all good clean fun mind you). no these dudes were straight exploiting the who phrat/soror thing asking for pictures lisping and spitting everywhere. so when i see images online talking about gay phi gay i am reminded of these flaming dudes that get to wear those letters and think about how strong men, like my secret, feel about them.