.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

11 August 2005

geez

two weeks. two freaking weeks and my summer is over. two weeks and i have to start the count down to my real adult life. its scary. i am really starting my senior year. really having to think about work, job, money, housing etc. i want to leave pittsburgh and i probably will. i might end up in ohio but i also like virginia and maryland. its whereever money takes me. this summer has been so great. i made new friends, traveled, rested and relaxed. i am very lucky to have been able to have this experience but i didnt want this summer to end. i am scared about what next year holds but i am glad to FINALLY be on the last chapter of this phase of my life.