.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

28 June 2005

the recovery principal

okay so i have fully recovered enough to make a blog entry. i know usually have made entries everyday since i switched to blogger but that wasn't my habit before and its about to not be a habit. i just got a job and i have to go find another job. i wonder if i got jamaican in my bloodline and dont know. he he he.

so anyway i was in baltimore this weekend. why? a girl gotta get her hair did. nah, really i wanted to see my ls. i never talk to her because she is not aim friendly and i am not phone friendly. it sucks to talk to someone every day and then all of a sudden you talk to them occasionally. so anyway. thursday was interesting. i greyhounded it. yes ladies and gents for the second time ever in life i did greyhound. this wasnt an express bus either. it was one with stops and transfers and crap. okay so we leave 45 min late. that's fine but ITS 5 PM AND WE ARE LEAVING FROM THE DAMN CITY. yes ladies and gentleman you guess right: rush hour. that adds another 3o min to our late departure time. so basically we miss our rest points and rest in some random town on top of having to do pick ups. i am supposed to transfer at silver spring at 10 pm. i get to silver spring around 11:30 (the time i was supposed to be in baltimore). i can either get off and wait or drive to DC and wait until 1:30. so my buddy, kriss, who's been texting me and talking to me the whole ride down so graciously offers to drive 35 min to silver spring then drive me another 40 min to baltimore and then drive himself an hour back home. okay did i mention i manage to make the most beautiful friends? yeah when i find someone to be friends with they are GREAT!!!!! so he makes that happen but in the meantime i am sitting in the middle of a small town in a state i am not from with a bunch of mexicans speaking spanish and crap and acting all stupid waiting for rides. however it did make me more comfortable to not be by myself. they start to leave one by one and this guy from new york by way of ghana sits and talks to me. i will tell you what he was saying but in retrospect i seem to remember looking over at him from my harry potter book and caught him digging in his nose like 100% penetration and swirl movements. damn shame. i seem to have forgotten that when he sits by me and talks to me. in this conversation i forget to notice everyone has left. he kind of protected me. in my mind i was thanking God he wasn't doing me anything and was sitting with me. apparently everyone i tell this too just shakes their head at me being so trusting oh well. he tells me about how on his 24th birthday he got shot in the head and they are surprised he lived and how he has no scar and didnt have to learn how to do anything. he was on his feet in a month. he also said he graduated with a degree is biological science and will apply to law school but in the meantime he is working with his minor in computer science and network (i told kriss this and he just shook his head that i beleived this story but the way he told me was so genuine i STILL beleive he was being true).

so i make it to baltimore city and the next day i get my hair done. kinky twists YES. lol. i am so tired though because the two prior days i had to wake up at 5 am and i went to sleep late. i leave out the hair shop to wait for my ls to pick me up and i got men telling me i am so pretty and i need to brush my hair off so they can look and crap. i forgot how bold negros were down there until i went to the african american heritage festival with my ls and her friends and all i heard were guys OOGLING her butt. it was CRAZY and i thought it was bad in pittsburgh. see i told y'all alpha sigma is hot. WE ARE THE FULL PACKAGE. dont hate lol. we ended the night at tgi fridays. i got this brownie that was SO FREAKING GOOD. so gooey... sticky.... caramelly....... mmmmmmm i cant take it. i know i am trying to lose weight but hell, it was good and i wasnt spending $10 on the salad like i wanted. so i ended my night and crashed in the bed. i was so tired.

saturday. it was eh. i was supposed to meet up with frat but he didnt come through. then i went to a soror's cookout and met some folks. it was cool but i wasnt in a talking mood. so my ls and i go out searching for bars and clubs. we drive up to this bar/club thing that's a pool with beds around it. real "sex and they city" ish but by the time we got there the cover was $15 and the folks said it was really uppity. so long to my dreams of getting some white guy to buy me cosmos all night. i coulda done it. i got that appeal even with my hair in twists. so we leave that club and go drive around fell's point (right down the street). i am texting my druken alpha that picked me up thursday and he's giving me drunken answers. i am trying to find out where he is:
me: where you at
him: fell's point
he already told me he was at a BAR in fell's point. already was telling me how to get there and sowhen he texts me back he gets this response:
me: thats not what i asked you but okay.
when i meet up with him i realize how damn drunk he is. it was funny. and he got bird poop on him. i have never heard birds chirping like that at 1:30 in the morning anyway. one got him right on the shoulder of a white tee. hehehehe.i meet his lb (HEY FRAT!!!!) me and my ls leave and go home. i crash because i am still dead tired.

sunday my alpha took me to the park before driving me to the airport (hell yeah i flew back. what i look like?) did i metion he's great? well i need to mention it here. talk about going above and beyond the call of duty. he took me to a lake and we just talked on a pier. it was great!!!! i would have taken a picture and inserted it: 'here' but i forgot it. oh and shoutout to me for knowing the difference between a frog and a toad.

just for you kriss, just for you
that's an american TOAD. you smart but hey, i'm smarter. what can i say? at least you picked it up for me. hehehe. we will fight this weekend i guarantee it.

okay i am sick now and i only made this entry because i promised someone. so now i am going to go back to being miserable.