.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

21 June 2005

sentence: eternal damnation in SUBhell

dont you just love when moms get on that guilt trip s--t? oh yes: "God's going to hold you accountable". ain't it grand. i notice she likes to pull that when i get mad over my pet peeves:

i dont like last minute crap
i cant stand my someone in my house
i cant stand laziness
i hate when she puts me in the middle of her and my father
oh did i say i hate last minute crap?
so she asks me to bring my brother to work last minute. okay so i do give a little attitude. she's gone now to bring him since the window installer man blocked the drive way and i am not skilled enough to maneuver out without her screaming about the front rubbing the ground (if you saw my hill you'd know its damn near impossible to preform kamakaze stunt driving and thorougly preserve the scuff guard underneath a mini van) i just know i am going to hear it when she gets back. funny? my brothers dont do CRAP. LEAH COMES THROUGH. LEAH DOES ALL SHE IS ASKED. LEAH DOES HER CHORES AND LEAH IS THE ONLY ONE BEING CHASTISED. oh did i mention leah is old? yes i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo out when i graduate. lemme go apply for jobs now.