.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

19 June 2005

damn baby all i need is a little bit.

dedicated to he who loves cheesy-ness

"there's something bout that sexy skin you're in. your clothes dont do you justice so come out of them"

"Yeah, save the narrative, you savin it for marriage
Let's keep it real ma, you savin it for karats
You wanna see how far I'ma go
How, much I'ma spend but you already know
Zip, zero, stingy with dinero
Might buy you Crist', but that about it
Might light your wrist, but that about it
F--k it, I might wife you and buy you nice whips
Ma, but you really gotta ride nice dick
Know how to work your hips and your head's priceless"

"We got a love thing, girl you try to leave me
But you need me, can't you see you're addicted to me
We got a love thing, I can take you higher girl
F----n' with me, you can be all you can be"