.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

18 June 2005

i love it, i love it, i love it

okay well i am about to hit the sack. it's 11:30 and i am tired. i just got in from spending some time with my sister. i missed my LS i didnt realize it until she came back. she's much younger than me that thats like my blood. one of the few people i can fuss with and everything will still be okay. its always great to see fam again.


remember that bubbly feeling i was talking about a couple days ago? i just accepted (against my better judgement) the reason it was there and it has turned into a fluttery feeling. i dont mind that one at all. it feels kind of good and enlightening. so unexpected, so fun, so exciting, so surprising, so wonderful. the things that come with it are so great. i love it, i love it, i love it.

its time for me to go to bed now and maybe i might have a dream. i hope so. i have been day dreaming all day and they have been great. (i am delirious with a need for sleep. finally i will have rest)



eta: DAMN I JUST MESSED UP MY BANANA REPUBLIC DRY CLEAN ONLY KHAKIS. ONLY I WOULD SIT ON A CHEESEBURGER. *runs for the cold water and shout*