.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

14 June 2005

and i finally became....

20 pearls, Represent the Alpha Girls......


why does my sorority have to define me? i am not one of those nalia junkies. i didnt become who i am because i was initiated. it actually has caused me to become MORE of a recluse. i cant take hearing "oh you know Leah, the AKA". FYI: i'm 23, beautiful, enjoy mathematics and harry potter. i'm more than my letters. i respect my letter, i respect my org, i love my LS but in Alpha Sigma the letters dont define us. I got real superstars in A-Sig. I have people in my chapter who will be doing big things: Broadcast Journalists, Actresses, Engineers, Mathematicians, Medical Marketers, Economists and that's just Phoenix. AKA didnt make us so please, we have names and it ain't "the AKA from that Alluring, Sensational Alpha Sigma Chapter" (yeah we're fierce we cant help it)