.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

11 June 2005

contemplation

i am sitting here on a saturday night bored and thinking. i have started the search for grad school. that is my ticket out of this joint. i cant take anymore. i need to get out on my own and stand on my own two feet. i can handle being alone i dont mind. if that what it takes to be happy in the end its cool.

i like that i dont cheapen my standards to that i wont have to be in on the weekends. i refuse to be around folks i dont care for. everyone tells me to live life, be free etc. the funny part is that i dont care. i think i am living life, i am in school and trying to get life started. i dont need to be out with a different man friday, saturday and sunday night. so its not my goal to make that happen. thats just about what people do on weekends anyway. i am wary of dates anyway. as i was told a couple times "every time a man does something nice or you it's an invitation for sex". i am sorry but the goodies gotta stay in the jar. they'll come out as soon as someone proves to me that they dont CARE if they get them. when i know thats not why you're talking to me, you're welcome to anything. so no dates make my life hassle free. i am enjoying sitting around and relaxing. the summer seems to be going pretty fast. thats because this is my last year in school. i may not have accoplished too too too much in school but at least i got some things done.and now its time to move on and start a new chapter in my life which brings me back to the school search. i am looking at schools in ohio, maryland and virginia. my mom says no ohio and frat told me va is cheap. if you've any suggestions for a math major like myself let me know. i am open to suggestions.

in other news. i have no new news. nothing to say (that i am willing to share on a blog) and nothing to report. life is pretty boring but i guess thats all i should ask for. excitement is not always good. okay so now i think i am going to snuggle on the sofa and watch a movie. oh here's a tidbit. i was so bored i CALLED people. I KNOW. it had to be bad right? haha. i am so weird, what can i say? i love you all. keep reading my blog. *muah*