.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

08 June 2005

sigh

i am sitting here waiting for my ride to class. my mother scheduled deliveries for when i am supposed to be at school. genuis move on her part, yeah i know. i will just go study my butt off at the library somewhere. i cant sit on my butt anymore. i love having things to look forward to and thank goodness i do now. i have nothing to twiddle my thumbs about. nothing to talk about. nothing interesting to tell you about myself. i decided to quit doing that because do you really wanna know about me? most folks dont. i just seem to volunteer information which is kind of wack. i guess i can be mysterioius but i dont have a mysterious look to myself. oh well. i guess i'll post more pictures of something. now what.... i dont know.