.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

06 June 2005

Twiddling my Thumbs part III and other stuff

For those of you familiar with my Xanga you will remember my little "twiddling my thumbs entries" which are basically a bunch of questions and answers to random things because i am bored. well i am most certainly bored now. my mom has me watching daycare kids while she does something. so without further adieu:


1. i love the pittsburgh steelers
2. if they are losing you'd be well advised not to touch me or talk to me unless you are trying to make me feel better.
3. i love gettings letters and e-mails
4. i hate red roses
5. i am not a fan of diamonds
6. i have a red phone for no particular reason because i dont particularly like the color. i thought it was different.
7. all the hoodrats now have my phone.
8. i hate being a leader... i much rather work under direction i.e. i am a little indian
9. i am capable of being a good leader but that doesnt mean i am going to like it
10. i love, love, love meeting people like myself. it's so rare to find that i will usually try very hard to maintain the relationship.
11. i love the movie finding nemo
12. i just realized my favorite food was cheeseburgers last year when frat pointed it out to me. hehe
13. i like pickles and i will drink the juice if you leave it around.
14. if i could afford colonics (or knew where to get them in pittsburgh) i would.
15. i have to cleanse my body every month or i feel gross.
16. i refuse to tell you what method i use.
17. i LOVE roller coasters
18. i like to be tan
19. i like to exercise
20. even though i like to exercise circumstances dont always allow it
21. i am tired of talking about myself now.