.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

11 June 2005

T-Shirt (juxtaposed)

*turn my music up... up some more. up a little bit more:*

when you're not here (i sleep in your t-shirt)

clothing is a very intimate thing. when you wear something enough your scent stays in the clothes. so i am a t-shirt thief. why? because i am a very sense oriented person. i rank my senses this way: sight, touch, smell, taste, and hearing. so because of this i would take my (immdiate past) man's t-shirts all the time. okay so they were usually a 5X. that fine though. the coziest thing in the world is to curl up in oversized clothing and smell their scent.

i wish you were here (to take of your t-shirt) after we make love (i sleep in your t-shirt, wake up in your t-shirt still smell the scent of your cologne)

so it's amazing the memories a smell can trigger. i can get lost in the memories from one shirt. my fav was this long sleeved grey nautica one. it hugged me just right. it was smooth against my skin. the nautical cologne smell never wore off. that was my uniform: the big t-shirt, some sweats, wheat timbs, hair tied in the blue scarf and im out. when i need your feel (i sleep in your t-shirt)

At night, when you're far And I'm alone
I feel the fabric from your t-shirt
close to My body



with all the memories you'd wonder where the t-shirt is now. it was the first thing i gave back. my wise youngin said it best but i wont butcher his quote. i'll ask him and put it here later. *muah*