.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

26 March 2006

the weekend end

okay so i chilled this weekend. i chilled with my homey, i chilled with my chapter, i chilled with myself, i chilled with my family. i went shopping. okay lemme rant. shit is ridiculous when i get tired of shopping and spending money on clothes. i am about to be a bum. like for real. i spent an obsene amout of money today on one outfit and i am about to go spend a whole bunch more on damn accesories. this is it. i will be repeating outfits. do you know i have repeated ONE OUTFIT (like dressy, going out outfit) since last semester. ri-damn-diculous. i am not a superficial chick. i have said a billion times: "gimme a poor man, we'll struggle together". so why have i spent so much on clothing? i think i am trying to rise to everyone else's expectations of me which is pretty sad. i need to quit. clothes dont make the woman. clothes havent found my dream boo, clothes are not getting me a job, clothes are not making me a well liked woman. so why aren't i stacking even more money than i already am instead of spending it on clothes?

okay anyway, back to this weekend. i watched harry potter, i am about to watch sex and the city. i got a lot of me time in. i got some thoughts together. i evaluated certain relationships and where they stand. i am in a good place and i am honestly wondering about what is in store for me later on... life is good but its going to be better when i put on that cap and gown and say good bye to this stage of my life. from pitt, to college drop out (i fucking hated pitt... my stomach just turned), to transfer student, to mathematician... i've done it all and its time for me to really be on my grown woman.