.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

02 February 2006

piss off!

let me preface by saying: anyone who reads my blog KNOWS i am not a fan of excrement sitting in plain sight in public places. so today i am at the busway waiting faithfully for my EBO. mind you, this station was remodeled and finished about 4 years ago maybe. the designers, for some reason, left this crevace open, there is not trash receptical and there is no space for a bench but it is closed in on three sides. its just out of view of most passers by. as i am waiting there, an odor fills my nostrils with every breeze. i try and ignore it and continue to listen to my ipod. a quick gust of wind, (counter to the smokers, thank God) blows the smell to me once more. is that amonia i smell? is that the smell of urine? now, while i am used to faint traces of this smell at the busway, because the crevace is so inviting to those who apparently suffer from incontinence, never have i smelled it this strong. then it occurs to me to look down. someone must have drank like 3 40's because there is a piss trail all the way to the curb and i am standing in it. i turn my face up and look up: my bus is here. i am relieved. i get on my bus and lo and behold, in the midst of "leah wit it rock wit it" i smell the stench of human urea once again. wtf? yes ladies and gentleman it's the SUPER PISS! it's stuck to my cute but expensive diesel walking shoes. UGHHHHHHH!!!!! is it not good enough that you people spit and hocker everywhere, must you piss everywhere too????? next thing you know we'll be stepping over condoms... no wait, that already happened. what happened to the days where you pissed in the bushes? on concrete? really though... its a shelter and this piss will never be washed away. disgusting....