.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

04 February 2006

oh my

i hate being mean i really do. however sometimes i think people take advantage of me being all nice all the time. when i finally put my foot down its a problem. i am so sick of people expecting me to suck it up. dammit, i'm human too, i get frustrated too and when all other means of communication dont work i will get abrasive. to know that is to know me. gone are the days that i just take and L and suck up a loss. so clearly i was a little harsh as a means to an end and i guess there's a problem and there's more behind the scenes tittering that i will hear about later. i am so sick of it all for real. i wont be nice, i wont back down and most of all i wont deal with a lot of it anymore.