.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

20 February 2006

electronic harmony

so i am joking around with a friend today about my sad social life with the opposite sex. i've come to the age we all dread: everyone is getting married. my cousin is getting married (my father will pay for the wedding i suspect), one of my Sorors is damn near engaged, i got a great friend waiting for her ring and my ex knocked a broad up (we dated 3 years, not a care in the world. he goes free and he decideds to knock a gold digger up). my man drought is approaching biblical drought proportions. i wont even put the amount of time its been since i have had a real relationship but its been a long time. for some sad reason i am not attracted to people who like me. so i tell my friend i am joining eharmony.com... yeah its almost like paying for ass isnt it? i go to the site and the mess is around $20/month for a year (a lump of about 200) or pay $50 and try it for one month. okay so men can molest a hood ass stripper for less than it takes to try out a dating site these days. wtf? so apparently dating is only for the rich, the pretty and the socially shrewd. i guess i have no room to complain. God gave me brains for a reason. LOL