.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

18 February 2006

excuse me i'm fat

this post is going to offend some of you fatties out there. i dont know if it will make it better to tell you i was once bordering 200 lbs in my 5'4'' frame or that i went from a size 5 to a size 14 in a matter of a year. let me add that i've blogged about fatties before. i am flipping through the channels on mtv as i try and block out a loss in my life. i am trying to clear my mind, entertain myself in some way. i stop on mtv and see this obese chick crying on the screen. what is she saying? "its hard being fat." awwww... start the water works. she goes on to say "its even harder when i got diabetes". type II i'd venture to guess. well sweetheart i'm going to tell you that you did it to yourself and i'm also going to tell you that any sensible doctor told your ass to lose weight before it happened. if they didnt, you have medical malpractice on your hands and since we're a crybaby litigious society anyway, you can sue and get what i call the easy way out: gastric bypass. (holla at someone and get you some prepaid legal. if you're a fatty thats about to go that route!) see this is what i dont get about fat people. they cry and cry and cry and cry, and talk about they want to lose the weight, they want to look good in their clothes and then 10 minutes later they're stuffing fried chicken and fries in their mouths. its nothing worse, in my opinion, than seeing someone who can barely carry their weight hobble to the burger kind counter and order two triple whoppers. i had better not hear these people whine and cry about a self inflicted handicap. i dont hear people born with one arm cry as much as i hear fatties cry. you know how many amputees are coming back from iraq? i would much prefer a show on mtv devoted to them and their struggle to get new appendages than a fatty's struggle to have someone help them to lose weight that they are just going to gain back because they have no self control. gastric bypass costs $100,000 if i am informed correctly. you're telling me our ass cant go to the track, WALK BRISKLY around 8 times with your ipod? you want to tell me you'd rather buy a double quarter pounder than a mcgrill chicken and side salad with that wonderful lowfat balsamic vinegarette? i just looked up and watch these fatties sing about "i beleive in fries, i beleive in supersize, i think about it every night and day, chicken nuggets and fish filet". WTF????? we are the laziest society ever AND we feel we are ENTITILED to be thin. no your ass isnt if you cant make the proper choices. i lost 50 lbs by myself, no one forced me to, no one held a gun to my head to make me eat right just like no one held a gun to my head to make me fat. no one tells me to choose to walk when i can take the bus. no one tells me to stay within my caloric and fat intake levels.

next time i'll blog about those fucking fat rolls around the stomach of chicks who wear jeans that are too small. keep telling yourself you're a 6 when your ass is a 10....