.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

14 February 2006

randomness

1. dont you all hate farters? you know who they are. you're walking in the mall or sitting on the bus and you catch a whiff. sometimes it's laced with cologne or perfume, sometimes its just plain ol stank but nevertheless someone let one fly on the sly and they know they werent supposed to. they are usually looking around aimlessly trying to play like it wasnt them.

2. why do women belch in public like it aint a thing? who said that shit was lady like, couth or even plesant? they dont even attempt to hold it in. you just hear "brrrrrrrppppp" out the blue. i had a chick do this in the middle of class and the instructer gave her the screw face.

3. is it weird that when guys do really nice things for me that i think they're on game? i am so used to being treated like shit, not appreciated or even neglected that when something different comes along i am like "whateva negro". for instance i got a happy valetine's day call from a guy who doesnt live in my city. he's saying very nice things and while i am so appreciative and thankful i couldnt help but think he was joking or on game sadly. my life...

4. LOL

5. my people break really worked. i went out with my girls and was happy but overall i enjoyed my break away fom people. i got this person out my life who caused me so much confusion, dismay and anguish and surprisingly i dont have too much "miss" for them. i think i'll do that more often.

6. i have given up on having a boo in the near future. i am on my grind all day everyday. i even go to school when i have no class to study. its serious in the piece.

7. i wear my heart on my sleave but i am learning thats not the way to be. its sad too. everyone wants honesty but i feel like the openess i have with my feelings is a downfall. no more breaths of fresh air for me. i will mysterious and obsecure.

8. i miss maryland. :o( the person not the state.

9. "you're like herpes to my life. you wont go away and when you pop up you fuck up my day"

10. i am feeling this new jagged edge cd. especially the song CRYING OUT. "when i'm with you.. my heart is crying out.."