.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

06 February 2006

ain't it funny?

one of the biggest signs of guilt in my opinion is always defense. like when someone assumes something you've said is about them. for example let's supposed i write:

"some chicks are such two faced bitches, they like to talk shit and blah blah blah"

and then someone comes to me and says: "why are you talking about me?" when in fact i wasnt talking about them. that tells me one thing: they are in fact being two faced and talking about me. if they werent then they'd have no reason to jump to that conclusion. its a sad situation especially when i dont do anything to anyone outside of the occassional gossip that most of us are guilty of. ha... "as the pittsburgh turns".