.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

03 January 2006

milkshakes and candy shops.... i smell good

i got this lipgloss today for $1.50 from victoria's secret because frankly i needed some clear lipgloss. turns out this mess is soooooo fragrant. vanilla cherry. very nice. i also have in my scent arsenal: tirimisu, sugar wafer, cupcake and amaretto perfumes and lotions (one you can actually eat). i love to smell like food. now the tirimisu smells like a rum ball but i love it. i also have scents like coconut lime, cucumber melon (i was on that before everyone else!) and i even have coconut body butter. i like all things you can wear that is like food. my favorite outfit combo is chocolate brown and peppermint pink. i love chocolate brown in general, from my clothes to my men. its a candyland in my life. haha