.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

25 December 2005

spread a little love on christmas day

i am sitting in bed, early christmas morning. my father has flipped out on me, someone has swinddled me out my christmas money, my left ear is about 40% hearing impaired (no joke, all i hear is ringing.), my mother refuses to accept her part in my father berating me. when i got cussed the hell out at 8 am this morning i called someone to talk me through. i'll be damned, i am STILL surprised at who the first person i called was. i was thankful to have that because if i couldnt talk to them i swear i'd be in a really bad place right now. i am deep in thoughts, i see notification after notification of people putting their away messages up. here's a taste of them:
"ba humbug", "i remember when i used to be excited on christmas eve", "wake me when its over", "most awful christmas ever", "all i want for christmas is some ho ho ho's". wtf? christmas seems like the most miserable day of the year. between people my age saying they have nothing to look forward to, my mother miserably wrapping gifts like its a chore, women in line in kaufmann's ready to cuss the clerk out, people complaining about not getting monday off; its starting to seem like once you're over the age of 12 christmas doesnt mean shit. i am so sad that no one around me is really looking forward to the day. its really a sign of the times and my age. it saddens me but i know there's nothing i can do. i want to wish everyone reading this a blessed day, another day of life, and peace and joy. i am trying to get at peace with myself but i noticed everyone around me also has tormented minds in some degree. please use the day for contemplation, peace and serenity. if you want to cry, let the tears free. if you have someone you love, let them know. merry christmas!