.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

02 January 2006

evolution

you can see below my blog of admissions before i could consider myself absolved and free to continue into the new year. so far, on day 2 i am pretty happy with myself. i let free a lot of emotions that were holding me back and learned to control myself a little more. in realizing i couldnt fool myself anymore i allowed myself to enjoy what i had before me. i recognized good friends and blessings and i feel really light and free. i still have stings of backlash and reminders of past thoughts but with everyday the tiniest of lingering thoughts disappear and i am left to become the calm, collected and peaceful person i was. i am very happy. i want 2006 to be my year and i am determined.