.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

02 October 2005

through with love

my text my ex yesterday to see how the situation is going. he says his court date was friday. okay that should be that right? wrong. it escalates to today where he calls me to tell me i was out his system but now i'm not because he talked to me. fine.... but i'm over him. far over him. i even had a boyfriend for a short time. he asks who i've been with. so i tell him i had a bf. you know this bitch squeals and hangs up on me? yes he's mad. he calls back talking about how mad he is. mind you he had a girlfriend (who he describes as an industry chick. surprise, surprise). so why cant i do me? "you're always mine." is what he says. "if i ever see you out with a nigga i'ma beat his ass" is what he says. negro come again? see this is where you mean mess up. you have a good thing, know it, treat it bad and expect it to stay. women quit letting negros do what they want and you wont get treated bad. regardless though, i feel bad. so i call the special twin to put it into perspective for me. i have to hand it to my special twin.... he was right. he makes more sense than anyone i know. he made everything so simple. let me paraphrase him "life is common sense made difficult". so true. why did i even pick up the phone? why did i let him guilt trip me? i knew what goes around comes around and he was going to miss me when i was gone. i'm gone. very much moved on and HAPPY. he asked me about my little summer boyfriend and i explained to him that he was a man, with a man's job, a man's car, a man's ambitions, and overall a good person when he wants to be. so that pissed the old friend off even more. the summer bf gave me a little taste of what i need to be looking for, except in a more understanding and caring package. it was a rough day. to say the least.