.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

27 September 2005

facing the book

it was late april. i just met you. so sweet to me. you made me laugh and were a gentleman. not a trace of coldness. simple and to the point. simplicity is so sweet. i dont like the phone and neither do you. i randomly facebooked your school. there you were. you didnt remember my name but luckily you remembered my LS. i aim-ed you. you were at work. i learned that it was not mcdonalds but a real man's 40/week, doing big things type thing. the first conversation i forgot until now. it was hours......
the crush was immediate but shyness didnt fade away so quickly.




it's almost been 5 months. it's full circle now. i dont even talk to you anymore. i want to miss you but you told me not to.


its okay.