.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

25 September 2005

the fresh start

i relaxed my hair. i went to roundup and they had us running around doing some amazing race shit and i sweat my hair out. twice in 3 days. so i said BUMP THAT. i relaxed it. and in a couple weeks it will be blue black with long tracks. yes i'm glamming it up. i decided to go on a liquid diet and lose a bunch of weight and finally go to the dermatologist. i'm on a mission to look the best i ever looked. my wonderful ls got me an interview for a teaching job that pays $16/hour afterschool so i can quit this atm processing shit. new look, new job, new attitude. oh yeah... i finally decided to ignore the dead weight in my life. if your ass is negative, trying to use me, or plain old evil your number is deleted and i will screen calls if neccesary. bump ex bfs, bump dudes who try to exploit former attractions to them, bump negative, petty, obessive, self consumed chicks, bump fake people. i dont have time. im starting 2006 early.