.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

05 September 2005

pamper me dammit

this post was triggered by a conversation.

him: yo you was looking extra good the other night.
me: thank you. i try
him: nah, for real you was.
me: it doesnt help me. i'm still single.
him: only because you want to be.

self admittedly i have man issues. i have had very very few interactions with men. lately i have been getting more attention but i think that will wear off soon enough. i'm 23 and have never even received flowers. i always tell folks the way to my heart is by doing things that require thought. dont buy me a card, write me a note (i love letters and only one guy thus far as figure that out). dont send me red roses... send me my favorite flower: altromeria/peruvian lily (thus far only one man has remembered this). i dont ask a lot but darn it PAMPER ME. i guess beggers cant be choosers because thus far i gotta find a male friend who:
a. lives close enough to me
b. has time to see me occasionally
c. isnt trying to make me a jumpoff
d. is willing to admit they are feeling me
e. is honest

so for now i'll settle on the single life. and guys.... dont assume that because i am cute that i got a man. that couldnt be farther from the truth.