.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

31 August 2005

update

praise god my uncle was seen on the news being rescued. God shined down on us and let him be one that they showed. Unfortunatly my cousin who was with him was not seen being rescued. my grandmother has been found. her sister is losing her mind they are seeking medical help. i still have family missing but ROSE MARY JACKSON, SHIRLEY MERREN, CYRIL MERREN, JERLENE TATE HAVE BEEN FOUND. please keep praying for EVERYONE and please donate to the red cross if you can. i really want to thank my TRUE FRIENDS who have been checking on me. i love you all. i really do. if you all ever need anything i am here for you like you're my blood. you know who you are. i owe you all almost my life. i would be really lost right now without you. thank God for bringing you all into my life.