.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

30 August 2005

update

it has been 24 hours since we last had contact with my uncle
my grandmother was last heard from attempted to get from hattiesburg to lafayette to meet with her sister and brother in law.
my aunt linda and family is still missing... they went to the 9th ward to ride it out the last we heard. i am sure you heard of the fate of many who decided to take that path in the 9th ward....
my great aunt jaqueline is missing.
my dad's great aunts have not been heard from.
my aunt's house in oak harbor in slidell is completely gone. the community is gone
the twinspan bridges of i-10 are gone. you cannot get into the city from slidell
you can no longer call any 504 numbers. they have a special annoucement "due to the hurricane all circuits are busy"

in other news on top of all this my little brother severely ulcerated his eye. he's sick. my mom's sick. its not good news. i am afriad my grandfather will have another stroke. my grandmother cant take the news of two of three children being missing along with her sister and niece. her house is gone. her business is gone. a lifetime of memories are gone. i fear that this is just the beginning.