.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

28 August 2005

before i let you go away... can i get a kiss goodnight?

so i am up watching honey. worst movie ever. belongs in a box with glitter and you got served. jessica alba as a biracial chick would be convincing if she didnt feel the need to put on a "blackcent". Image hosted by Photobucket.com but whatever. thats what white folks think of us. i bet chicky thought she was doing a good acting job too. i also noticed that the movie was a way for diddy lapdogs to get some shine.

so anyway i was sitting here thinking. i noticed that men often times will do so much to get what they want and when they get it they get all complacent and comfortable. they dont work for crap after a certain point. and if you treat them how they are supposed to be treated they are even worse. i am not speaking from my own experience neccesarily but from things i observed. i tend to do a lot for people but from now on i refuse. it's all about me. strange thing is my mom always tells me i think of no one but myself and that it's wrong to say its all about me. then i turn around, go out my way and notice that i do way more for people than i should. so enough is enough already. i'm all about me. bitches dont ask me for shit and i'll stay out your face. i got goals to accomplish. Image hosted by Photobucket.com