.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

21 August 2005

El Diablo: A Photoblog

yesterday i chilled with a buddy. he's fam, dont get no ideas. we went and got a burger from red robin and then i got the bright idea to get a bottle. alcohol that is. we go to the liquor store and my buddy says "yo l's what is it that you want? you want some fruity stuff, some mixed stuff, or some hard stuff?" i say "hard". he says "okay, okay so you wanna mix it or take shots because i drink 99 berries and stuff". so here's where i need to insert some measurements in here. i claim to be 5'4'' but i'm really just over 5'2'' and i'm on the small side. i got a little tummy and some thick legs but thats about it. so my buddy starts naming drinks. he gets to "tequilla and my eyes light up". i always wanted to get drunk and "go hard or go home" right?



so i thought it was tequilla but it's something else very similar made from fermented agave cactus. it even has a little bug in the bottle.
so it's time for shots:





yeah it started off nicely. shot for shot i went. at some point i started dancing to club music and apparently i found some rhythm after all. that was sooooooo fun i tell you. it was like i was in my own private club, chilling, not worrying about dudes trying to get on me. i played uno, saw the beginning of ray and everything. then i started talking shit because i couldnt taste the liquor and my buddy has a scrunched up face after every shot. somehow i got to 7 shots. 2 hours later i'm in the toilet, kinky twists being held back and my red robin flashing before my eyes. at which point i find myself laying down running my DAMN MOUTH. telling it all. thank goodness my buddy is cool as hell. eventually i pass out. next thing i know its 5 am. i make it home and the rest was a wrap. i'm still sick. moral of the story: leave that mexican shit alone.

hot tamale is happy i'm finally having fun. i miss my number 8. :o(