.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

17 August 2005

twiddling my thumbs

i am sitting here waiting to go out. thinking and stuff. what am i thinking? sometimes you cant force things if you can see they wont work. you might want them to but they wont. it cant be forced.
so anyway today i went to see this bog exhibit with frat. it was very interesting. one of the museum docents took a liking to me and started telling me stuff about the exhibit. it was pretty fun. and then i went and got indian food, which i havent had in so long. i had to school frat on nann and mango lassi. lol. AND i get endless nicknames. right now i'm: young lc homey g WOW p.f. chang. it humors me so much that i had to blog that. so anyway
yesterday i was standing at the busstop waiting for the bus to go to work and this burger (pittsburgher) comes up to me with the wackest game ever. he asks me if i heard of panama records, which is a local recording group here. i told him yeah on the radio. so he tells me to listen to a cd and gives me some beat up headphones. so i humor him as i see my bus coming down the street. so he sees me looking and proceeds to tell me how sexy i am and whatnot. negro my bus is coming. i dont have time, get out my face. see here's the thing. if you think i am sexy, someone else thinks i am sexy and i probably have been told. you think i dont know how i look? why cant guys be more innovative? it sucks.
my toes hurt in between from these shoes i wore today. oh well. it takes a lot to be the fly bitch i am. so you all know how i call myself that? apparently someone thought to call me that too. so i must really be fly.

i'm off to listen to my john legend cd that my buddy so graciously sent me. thanks mike!!!