.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

31 August 2005

my cousin AND uncle are on their way to houston being saved. THEY GOT NO ADDITIONAL FLOODING!!!!! my grandmother STILL HAS A HOUSE. and the ONLY reason she flooded was because the window broke. my aunt's house (next door to my grandmother) DID NOT FLOOD AT ALL. ray avenue is in pretty good shape if you're there or near there!!!!!!!! but only ray avenue. its MIRACLE. i cant see how that happened except my mother had CHURCHES praying. unbeleivable. praise GOD!!!! i'll be in houston soon. i just heard my cousin that was with my uncle held the WHOLE BLOCK down from looting. shooting negros. GO AHEAD GIRL!!!!!!!!