.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

17 September 2005

i am taking a blogger break. on top of an everything else break. why? my mind and body are giving out on me. i am tired of everything. school, family, and this damn special assed situation i have gotten myself in. it's time to stop being all damn cute and just accept what i have become. between pictures and words i got confused in the messages i was being sent. well fuck it. i'm through with it. time to leave my ass alone. i'm sick (again) and by myself in my house. if this doesnt seem familiar. i'm tired of giving, giving, giving, giving, and never receiving. NEVER receiving ever. i'm just weary and have had enough.