.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

17 September 2005

case of the ex

today my ex and i were on the texting thing. we do that occasionally. why did he tell me "i dont want to see you because it would hurt because i always thought we should have never stopped talking." wtf is that supposed to mean? he gets model chicks. what he want with plain ol me? i'm cute and all but i'm not a model chick by far. i am still trying to figure out what it is about me that keeps drawing him back. i ran my last bf away in one month's time. but good ol mike keeps coming back to leah. we wont ever get back together but just that fact that he thinks like that concerns me. see, if i was a gold digger i'd be over there with him right now. he has money and i'd have it too. but i am not like that. granted, i dont get wined, dined or courted but dealing with my ex is straight selling my soul to the devil. i have come to terms with the fact that no man is really going to treat me like i treat them so why even deal with my ex? such an interesting week.